Monday, June 09, 2008

My Life, My Adventure!

Dawn moonlite was showering

Billion stars were smiling

Along with my thousands steps

Went through the paths

On the up and down land

On the billion grains of cold sand

The morning freezing wind

Blowing deeply into my skin

Stone

At my right

At my left

Beckon my footsteps ahead

As far as I could see

Ocean of fog below me

Morning sunrise far away

Altering the colour of the sky

Hundreds of stairs were ready

There, they were waiting for me

To go up

To the top of eternity

“Here I am!”

At the top of the giant stone

With sighs of breath

With beads of sweat

Big smile belonged to me

As I reached the end of the journey.


Bromo, May 2007

(Dedicated To someone who's used to calling me "Sunshine")

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great sequence of photos. Your words express how hard you worked to get to the rim of the crater. The poetry flowed nicely.

I just watched a series called "Full Circle" by the BBC in which Michael Palin crosses Java. He stopped in Borobudur, Yogja, Bromo, and Surbaya. He took a horse as far as the stairs, so he didn't work as hard as you.

Bromo is one of the prettiest places on earth. It was quite an adventure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home